Membership sign up
Want to become a member of Community & Voluntary Support Conwy?
In these ongoing unprecedented and challenging times, CVSC remains here to fully support you and your organisation. In order to do this we will once again waive our membership fees for 2021/22 to ensure that you continue to receive our priority membership information, guidance and funding opportunities in a seamless manner.
We will therefore simply roll over your membership again, but we do ask you to please keep us up to date with your contact information – so that the right person can then cascade the information out appropriately – and also so that we can pull together and support our service users to the best of our ability.
Sending very best wishes to you all from the CVSC team – continue to take care and keep safe.
Benefits to becoming a member include the following FREE services:
- Priority Funding Information Service, including 1 to 1 engagement with funders.
- Free access to a unique, comprehensive funding database.
- Advertising of all your events and job vacancies through our social media systems
- Resources that can support your activities, e.g. gazebo, pump pots, P.A. system, (to name but a few).
- Access to quality training courses.
- Regular magazines and e-bulletins.
- Invitation to CVSC AGM and voting rights.
- Access to CVSC Networks. An opportunity for you to engage with colleagues in Third Sector organisations, and for influencing staturory bodies and scrutinising public services.
- Assistance in recruiting and managing volunteers
- Review of your governing documents and policies (upon request)