Developing, supporting and promoting voluntary and community action in the County of Conwy.
Loto Lwcus is here!!
Have you heard of Loto Lwcus? It’s your community fundraising lottery for local good causes to raise vital funds to support their valuable work within Conwy.
Local good causes can apply to have their own lottery website and get a host of marketing material to support them in their quest for fundraising. It’s really quick and easy to sign up and more importantly it’s FREE!
Do you have children in a school or club that could use this? Are you part of a club or association yourself or perhaps you know of a charity that that might be looking for more reliable fundraising solutions? If so, please, tell them about Loto Lwcus and ask them to get in touch if they want to know more!
Want to become a member of Community & Voluntary Support Conwy?
In this period of transition and hopefully recovery, CVSC remains here to support you and your organisation. To do this fully, we will once again waive our membership fees for 2022/23 to ensure that you continue to receive our priority membership information, guidance, and funding opportunities in a seamless manner.
We will therefore simply roll over your membership, but we do ask you to please keep us up to date with your contact information – so that the right person can then cascade the information out appropriately – and so that we can continue to pull together and support our service users to the best of our ability.
Benefits to becoming a member include the following FREE services:
- Priority Funding Information Service, including 1 to 1 engagement with funders.
- Free access to a unique, comprehensive funding database.
- Advertising of all your events and job vacancies through our social media systems
- Resources that can support your activities, e.g. gazebo, pump pots, P.A. system, (to name but a few).
- Access to quality training courses.
- Regular magazines and e-bulletins.
- Invitation to CVSC AGM and voting rights.
- Access to CVSC Networks. An opportunity for you to engage with colleagues in Third Sector organisations, and for influencing staturory bodies and scrutinising public services.
- Assistance in recruiting and managing volunteers
- Review of your governing documents and policies (upon request)